Welcome to Awakenings

Life IS history in the making. Every word we say, everything we do becomes history the moment it is said or done. Life void of memories leaves nothing but emptiness. For those who might consider history boring, think again: It is who we are, what we do and why we are here. We are certainly individuals in our thoughts and deeds but we all germinated from seeds planted long, long ago.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

6th STAR for Awakenings

Blog of the Year 2012

Blog of the Year Award 2012: 6 STAR


Marilyn @Serendipity bestowed the 6th STAR upon Awakenings! She had a twinkling night sky full of stars and decided to spread the wealth to those that needed more stars. Perhaps for some (as with Awakenings) it is that special one more Star Light, Star Bright that had been wished for upon a starry starry night.

 
Click anytime Blog of the Year 2012 appears for information about this award and its rules of play for the game.
 
 
The rules for the Blog of the Year 2012 award are quite simple as explained on its own page. If you haven't done so already, click Blog of the Year 2012 to pick up your badge for your next star. Then, pay it forward to those you know who have been wishing for the next one. Just think how awesome it would be to give someone the ONE STAR, the BRIGHTEST STAR, the 6th STAR, that puts him or her at the highest level!
 
Since, as Marilyn has put it, I have a dual identity, Awakenings and catnipoflife, many, many stars have already been gifted. So-o-o-o-o, to make this game even more fun, I ventured to seek out those in need on their quest to reach the top and who perhaps have wished upon a star.
 
 Thank you, Robin Leigh Morgan, for reminding me
of this great song and providing the link.
 
STARS from Awakenings go to. . .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could sing, but unfortunately I can't sing a note. :-(
    But if I could, there's only one song I could think of which would express the same mood that the song posted does, and that song is.....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1V-pajoohM

    Hope you'll and everyone else will enjoy it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, what a great reminder! It is so wonderful when a fellow blogger passes along such a great nugget. I added it to the post. Perfect!

      Delete
    2. You'requite welcomed Sharla.
      I got an early Christmas present this year when I gave my approval for my debut novel to released, and in a relatively brief period of time I found it already on Amazon, instead of the few day I had originally been told it would take.
      Click on my name to read about it.

      Now the only better present I can get is to find out I've sold 10,000 copies in five. "I Can Dream, Can't I" :-D :-D :-D

      Wishing you and all of your followers a VERY Merry Christmas and a HAPPY New Year. :-)

      Delete
  3. merry Christmas!
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Irfan, thank you for visiting and leaving a comment so I know you stopped by. I just sent you a request to connect on G+ and visited your blog. Very interesting about the aspirin!

      Delete